We use tools, such as cookies, to enable essential services and functionality on our sites and to collect data on how visitors interact with out site, products and services. By clicking Accept, you agree to our use of these tools for advertising, analytics and support.
The perfect full day excursion for those who wish to wander and explore the Royal Belum state park in a single day.
The Royal Belum is the upper part of the Belum-Temenggor rainforest complex which can be reached by boat from Pulau Banding, the starting point of your trip. The upper Belum is a more of a wild area than the lower part of Temenggor, since access and human activities are more regulated there.
Included in this experience are: cruising the Temenggor lake by boat, trek into its rain forest, learn about the endemic wildlife, visit an aboriginal village and bathe in waterfalls. Packed lunches are included in your tour as well.
- 09:30 am Meet your personal nature guide at Pulau Banding public jetty and start the cruise on Temenggor lake, directing yourselves to the Royal Belum conservation area.
- 10:30 am Enter the rain forest with the trekking along the Kooi waterfall trail.
- 11:30 am Follow by the elephants' trail at Sungai Papan salt lick area.
- 12:30 pm Stop at Kampung and visit a native village of Orang Asli. Be part also on our plastic-free educational program during our visit at the Orang Asli villages.
- 02:30 pm Continue your trekking from Sungai Ruok to Air Terjun waterfall. You can bathe at the waterfalls and relax by the area surrounded by tall trees and quiet vegetation.
- 03:00 pm/04:00pmEstimated time to be back at the jetty in Pulau Banding.